Saturday, April 6, 2013

Catching up

Here's what we have been up to lately... 

Hitting the road
off for a field trip to see Uncle Adam perform Kid Scripts. 

Ninja poses with Adam

Wolfie's trademarked thespian pose. 





 Deliciousness


Hyacinths from my husband. They smell like Heaven. 

I have officially perfected my hamburger bun making skills. These are scrumptious. 

A very weird hedgehog snack of peanut butter and pretzels. Looks like a pinterest fail! 


April Fools! 


We toilet papered the boy's room while they were sleeping. 
Joke's on me! When Vlad said, "I can't believe you're wasting paper!" I gathered up the tp and shelved it. Now it all falls on me whenever I need a piece. 


*NOT REAL POOP*
I tore up the toilet paper tube,  wet it and squeezed it into shape. Highly believable and totally fooled the Hoffbros! I put it on the steps and my son-in-love stepped right over it. He doesn't suffer fools. 








Easter



On Easter,  a combo of springishness: my only blooming crocus,  forced - to- bloom forsythia branches and a doily masterpiece made by my Mom. 

Eggcellent dyeing by the guys! 

Vladdie loved dyeing the eggs. He did not want anyone to eat his eggs though!



Out and about 




 Visiting Grandpa Jay at his art show

A cold day for walking,  but so nice to be outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment